This blog is dedicated to Pearl & Ramee
Wedding represents the most important event in the life of every girl. So it is quiet natural that the bride wants to look her best on her wedding day.
When you look at your photographs of your wedding, you want to see that your true beauty is captured in the most natural way. It is important your make-up looks absolutely the best and the skin should look flawless on your big day. Whether your marriage is taking place at noon or evening. The makeup should enhance your beauty not to hide it.
Here are a few tips to look natural at the same time flawless.
· To look good on your photographs, the make up foundation should be completely matte; wear the correct shade of foundation. The color should blend well (look like it disappeared). Brides usually prefer a little color; so choose pastel colors to look soft and pretty.
· Use matte eye shadow they don’t look shiny and try to avoid glitter, shimmer and frosted eye-shadow. Use an off white matte shadow on your brow bone if you have a light skin and peach if you are dark skinned.
· Define your brows with a pencil that matches your hair color. Wear at least two layers of mascara, buy new mascara for your wedding day, but test it before the wedding day if it is new brand.
· Use an eyelashes curler before and after applying first coat of mascara. Wear false eyelashes only if you are very comfortable with it. It’s the same with colored contact lenses.
· Facial should be done one week prior to your wedding.
· Don’t get too much sun before your wedding, sunburn, peeling of shin and
tan can sabotage your special day.
· Eyebrows should be shaped 5-6days before the wedding, be sure not to pluck on your wedding day because you may land up with red bumps that are difficult to cover.
· Blend your make up well, especially at the corner of your eyes since the camera picks up visible lines, you don’t need extra makeup to please the camera.
· Choose a lipstick that lasts; be sure to check that you don’t have lipstick on your teeth. Use a lip liner of the same color of your lipstick. Apply light layer of powder over your lips, and then re-apply another coat of lipstick for it to stay for a longer period.
· If you are doing your own makeup use regular brands of cosmetics and purchase makeup one month in advance, then practice until you have got the perfect makeup. (don’t forget to click pictures and assess yourself)
· Some women assume that they won’t cry on their wedding day, waterproof mascara is great idea just to increase your weepy. Water proof foundation looks more natural in photos.
· For pale complexion you should not use vibrant colors, olive complexion should avoid using grey shades.
· A very little application of facial powder will set your makeup to hold on fresh for longer period.
· If you discover a pimple on your wedding day do not squeeze just apply cream and get the red out. Cover it with a Concealer and apply foundation.
· If you need to make your eyes brighter and wider, use a white pencil to line the inside of your lower eye lid, do not use white or black eye shadow.
Bridal skin care
In order to look great on your day; pre wedding skin care is vitally important. Leave all your worries aside! And focus on your skin, Remember you are going to be under a spotlight with a photographer taking your pictures from all the possible angles.
Few easy bridal skin care tips
· A month in advance; it is advisable to undertake light exercise on a regular basis. Apart from keeping you in shape, it will improve the blood circulation for a glowing skin.
· Drinking lots of water will also flush out impurities from the skin.
· Maintain healthy food habits with regular intervals.
· Follow a diet which is full of vitamins and nutrients
· Avoid stress and anxiety.
· Get as much sleep as possible in the night before the big day. (Though it is very difficult: D )
· Avoid junk food and high calorie food
· Make sure your wedding photographer is using a high quality film
· Stay happy and keep on smiling.
And most importantly DON’T forget how gorgeous you are!