Saturday, January 25, 2014

Can I contact a deceased relative on my own? ( collections)

Is there a way to have a real-time two way

 communication with a deceased loved one?  This is 

much harder.  This is what professional mediums are 

doing when they do readings.  It’s difficult, though, if 

you’re not naturally talented in this area.

   

 Probably the best way to communicate with the dead 

on your own is through meditation.  Open and clear

 your chakras,as soon as your prayers - ask your 

deceased relatives to join you there.


  The only problem is that you may mistake an 

imagined visitation with a real one.  It will be difficult 

to discern if you are just making up their presence in 

your mind. 



 One of the reasons to go to a medium is because if 

they don’t know the deceased person and they don’t 

know you, and information comes through that is 

valid, you can be reasonably certain they are talking 

to  deceased loved one. 


 I myself, would seek another medium if I wanted to 

communicate with one of my own deceased relatives. 

 That’s the only way I would know for sure.  Or I 

would try to invite them to a dream because I would 

know that was real.  But nothing takes the place of 

having a total stranger tell you about your deceased 

loved one and passing on messages from them.


Whether or not you are able to initiate direct 
communication with a deceased loved one, please 
know that they are with you, can hear you, and still 
love you.  And of course, they’re okay. 

 The only time I see an unsettled spirit is when there 
was murder, accident, or suicide, and even then not 

in every case are they unsettled. 


I know it’s hard to lose someone you love and feel 

like you’re never going to see or talk to them again.

 But nothing could be further from the truth.  The 

dead don’t leave us, they just change form.



  Do your best to receive their signs and open 

yourself up for their communication.  When you think 

of them,send some love , and who knows you may 

feel someday your  loved  one coming down to you .

MAMA

   I had some personal  experience with my deceased family members I always try to talk to them of my personal problems  and in a matter of few days everything would be sorted out but I don't disturb them always....I share my happy moments also.








No comments:

Post a Comment