Feeding your skin from the inside will give your complexion a boost.
Start your day regime at least 2 weeks in advance diet and skin care.
Increase your liquid intake include coconut water and green tea
Eat plenty of raw food and vegetable.-minimum 4 serving’s f a day.
Remember, Stress releases water retention.
Increase your protein intake, evenings slash hot water on your face.
Use a mild skin lightening face wash and gently rub the lather for 2-3 minutes.
Wash immediately and use a night cream containing Anti oxidants like vitamin c and vitamin E.
Green tea and pomegranate these are very soothing and safer antioxidants that will brighten your skin.
Bridal skin care should ideally begin at least four to six weeks in advance for your big day. According to the Skin and hair expert says, "You could begin using hot oil treatments and hair masks at home as early as six months before the wedding date.”
If you're opting for treatments that can't be done at home — like re-bonding or straightening, make sure it's either six months prior or 20 days post your wedding. This way, it will replenish whatever damage hair styling may have caused."
Uptan is a traditional homemade bridal body pack recipe.- Take wheat bran, gram flour, yoghurt or cream of milk and a pinch of turmeric.
- Mix together in a bowl and keep aside
- Then massage your body with sesame seed (til) oil
- Now apply the uptan, leave it on for half an hour, and wash off while bathing.
Do this thrice a week. It helps to clear the skin of dead cells, leaving it smooth and bright.
For a quick pedicure, add some foot salts in half a bucket of hot water and soak your feet for ten minutes. Use a heel scrubber or pumice stone to remove the dead skin on the heels.
Remove your nail polish and re-paint your toes. Moisturize feet with foot cream. Tie a piece of clean cloth, like a bandage, wear cotton socks and go to sleep. This will help soften the skin. Do this thrice a week.
For dry and dark hands, take two tablespoons of sunflower oil, two tablespoons of lemon juice and three tablespoon of coarse sugar. Mix together till it becomes a paste.
Give yourself a hair treatment twice a week using simple kitchen remedies. Try the curd-egg-beer mask to give for a volume hair mask.
- Take two tablespoons each of curd, honey and olive oil, three drops of almond oil and half a banana and make sure you mash it well to avoid lumps.
- Add half a cup of flat beer and a raw egg to the mixture
- Mix the ingredients together and apply evenly all over your hair
- Cover your hair with a shower mask to prevent it from dripping
- Let it soak for 30 minutes and shampoo off with cold water .
On wedding day you should be smiling all day long. The first thing you want is to feel self conscious about your teeth ,so white them up a few weeks before the big dayJ.