Beautiful hair never fails to dazzle, but it requires a lot of individual attention and care. What is the secret formula of alluring hair?
There are so many reasons why hair gets damaged, we perm it, color it, shampoo it very often, blast it with hot air or bake it on the sun. The secret of healthy hair is to take care of your hair.
- Twice a week warm pure coconut oil or olive oil and apply on the scalp and hair. Then dip a towel in hot water and wrap the hot towel around your head like a turban. Keep it for 20-30 minutes. This will help the hair and scalp to absorb the oil easily.
- When the hair is oily, cut down on foods such as meat as well as spicy foods. The best treatment for your scalp is to apply Aloe Vera with lemon juice. Apply on your scalp and leave it for an hour. Rinse it n cold water.
- Trimming the hair once in a month has one advantage, it helps to get rid of the split ends and make the hair healthy.
Hair care is a very personal aspect of personal hygiene. Our hair and skin are both worth a little extra care.
Some specialist suggests that using the same products for a long time can cause damage to your hair. Changing your shampoo and conditioner is a good idea. Wash your hair in a manner that suits you, your life style and habits.
Expert’s advice you to comb your hair, tangle free before you start washing it. Gently rub the shampoo into your scalp and along the length of the hair. Wash out the shampoo with tepid water, turning it gradually to cool. It is said that hot water dries the scalp and also opens the pores. This makes it prone to hair fall.
Hair fall is often caused due to dandruff. You need to find out whether you suffering from it. It is important that you start off by checking your diet. Sometimes excess dandruff could cause outbreaks on the face or back. Stress could be another reason.
The use of bad hairbrushes and combs of others can also cause dandruff. Anxieties, loss of sleep, pregnancy, bleaching, and coloring are other reasons.
Tying up your hair in tight ponytail too is not good for the hair and scalp. It also broadens the forehead.
Hair fall is natural, but if it exceeds over hundred strands per day then it is a matter of concern.
The simple treatment is brush your hair daily, giving at least 30-50 stands is needed per day. Giving your hair a good brushing is very important. Being too vigorous with the hair can be damaging. Use bristle brush instead of nylon brush.
The right way of brushing is starting from the nape of the neck. Use long flowing gentle strokes for the hair. Regular massage improves the blood circulation.
If hair texture changes due to poor diet or lack of vitamins,then a rich conditioner that you may need for a shiny, glossy texture is as follows:
· Massage the scalp with warm olive, almond or coconut oil.
· This nourishes and promotes healthy, strong hair Gram. flour mixed with yogurt can also be used as a shampoo.
· Cools down & gives shine to the hair.
· Mix an egg yolk with a 1 tbsp. of gram flour ,a cup of yogurt and a spoonful of fenugreek seed that has been soaked overnight and ground to a paste. Massage this paste on your scalp and hair and leave 15-20 minutes. Rinse out the mask with a mild shampoo.
· This paste is ideal for hair problems like dandruff, hair falling hair thinning hair and split ends.
At home, you could massage the hair with coconut milk mixed with yogurt. Keep this on your hair for at least 30 minutes.
· Do not over do blow dry, curling iron or flat iron. It is best to use them not more than twice a week.
· And be sure to use any serum to protect your hair against the heat.
· Be sure to use a moisturizing conditioner to help ensure your hair does not become too dry.
· Don’t color your hair extremely different colors too often.
Treatment for damage hair
Mash 6 strawberries and mix the pulp with a tbsp of mayonnaise Massage the mixture into clean damp hair. Cover your hair with A and then wash shower cap and wrap a warm towel around .Let it stand for half an hour and then wash off with a shampoo followed by a conditioner.
Massage with 2 eggs and 2tbs of lemon juice. Keep it for an hour and shampoo it. After the hair dries, you will see fullness in the hair. If you wish to oil your hair, use coconut oil with a little lemon juice.
Diet is the most important aspect of hair care andhealthy hair growth. Have a small)Have a small bowl of sprouts
daily and include fresh fruits, salads, leafy vegetable, soybean, yogurt, cottage cheese (paneer), fish and chicken in your diet.
Hair is richest ornament of women.